Enrollment Information

New to Cotati-Rohnert Park Unified School District?

Welcome to CRPUSD where more than 5,800 students attend our 11 schools.

We are recognized nationally for having top quality teachers and staff, innovative programs, and safe, well-maintained schools. We offer career tech photoexcellent academic programs, social and emotional learning, specialized technology programs, robust extracurricular offerings, and experiential learning opportunities. We have a wide variety of academic programs designed to meet every child's needs. Our schools offer accelerated learning challenges, advanced placement courses, college and career preparation, and early intervention programs.

students on laptops

To register your student, please fill out the online registration form below. Open enrollment is from January 6th through February 26th, 2021 at 4:00 pmYou are not enrolled until the required documentation is delivered to your school of residence. If you would like to register for a school outside of your residence zone, you will need to submit an Intradistrict request. However, if you wish for your elementary school-aged child to attend one of our magnet schools, Richard Crane (Year-Round) or University Elementary, you may register directly with the school, no intradistrict forms are required.

Registration And Enrollment

Documents Needed for New Student Registration 

The following documents are required to register your child:

  1. Birth Certificate
  2. Immunization record
  3. Proof of residence within the district*
  4. All students entering 7th grade will need to provide proof that they have received an adolescent pertussis (whooping cough) booster shot (Tdap) prior to starting school. 

    * Residence Documents Required for Initial Enrollment for all K-12 Students: Must produce ONE of the following for enrollment:
  • Payment verification of the following utilities in parent/guardian name: gas, electricity, water, or garbage for the current residence within 2 months of enrollment
  • Rental/Lease agreement – current or recently signed in parent/guardian name.
  • Mortgage statements in parent/guardian name. If the home is under construction a title/deed or signed sales or purchase agreement in the parent/guardian's name will be accepted.
  • Property tax receipts for the current residence n parent/guardian name.
  • Rent payment receipts within 2 months of enrollment.
  • Documentation from the Department of Human Services with current residence
  • Court documents indicating current residence
  • Declaration of Residency (please submit only if you do not have your own residence and are living with another person/family) 

Open Enrollment
The Cotati-Rohnert Park Unified School District is committed to offering parents the opportunity to choose the district school that most suits their child's individual needs. Parents/guardians may request attendance for specific schools during the open enrollment period annually from January through February. For more information about open enrollment, please contact your school's office manager.

Current CRPUSD Attendees
If your child is currently attending one of our schools, you do not need to re-register your student. Student information automatically rolls-over in our system to the new school year (this includes transitions from elementary to middle and middle to high school). If you are looking to change your placement from the school in which you are currently enrolled, you must follow the District Transfer process to make this request. 

Boundary Information
If you want to know what school your child will attend, you may use the School Locator Tool

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.